The Stronger Communities Grants Program provides grants of between $2,500 and $20,000 to eligible community groups in my electorate of Whitlam for projects and equipment that improve participation and contribute to our community.
WHO CAN APPLY?
To be eligible an applicant must be incorporated with a current Australian Business Number (ABN) and:
- A local governing body; or
- A community based not-for-profit organisation in its own right, that is not owned by a State or Territory.
Examples of projects that may be funded include:
- Fit-out of community centres
- Bike Paths
- Sporting Facility Upgrades
- Purchase of equipment for local SES
Please note you must provide supporting documentation to show that you will be matching the grant amount dollar-for dollar with other funding or in kind.
More Information about the Stronger Community Grants Programme is available at https://www.business.gov.au/assistance/stronger-communities-programme
Expression of Interest Form is available HERE
You can also contact my office with queries on 4297 2285 or email firstname.lastname@example.org