What could your community group do with $20,000?
Up to $150,000 of funding will be available in Throsby for small capital projects which improve community participation and contribute to the vibrancy and viability of local communities.
Grants of between $5000 and $20,000 are available for capital projects, but to be eligible, the projects require matched contributions, in cash or in kind on at least a dollar for dollar basis.
Does your community organisation have a project which could benefit from funding?
Expressions of Interest for round two of the Stronger Communities Grants are now open. Examples of projects which may be funded include:
- construction and fit-out of men’s sheds;
- fit-out of community centres, health centres including kitchen upgrades and equipment purchases such as computers, TVs and furniture and fittings;
- sporting facility upgrades including new scoreboards, seating, new turf, fit-out out of changes rooms, new canteen, new lights, upgrade water systems, gymnasiums, skate parks; streetscapes; bike paths;
- purchase of equipment for local SES.
How do I apply?
Applying for a Throsby Stronger Communities Grant is a two-step process.
- Fill out an Expression of Interest which will be considered by the Community Consultative Committee. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request this document.
- Successful EOI applications will be invited to submit a formal submission to the Department of Infrastructure and Regional Development.
For more information
If you have any questions please check the links below or contact my office on 4262 6122 or email@example.com
For information about the Community Advisory Committee, click here
For the complete Grants website, click here
For Grant Guidelines, click here
For Frequently Asked Questions, click here