The Stronger Communities Grants Program will be making $150,000 available in grants of between $2,500 and $20,000 to community groups in Whitlam for projects and equipment that improve participation and contribute to the vibrancy of our community.
WHO CAN APPLY?
To be eligible for funding an applicant must be a legal entity with a current Australian Business Number (ABN) and:
- A local governing body; or
- A community based not-for-profit organisation in its own right, that is not owned by a state or territory
Examples of projects that may be funded include:
- Fit-out of community centres, health centres, including kitchen upgrade and equipment purchases such as computers, TVs and furniture and fittings;
- Sporting facility upgrades, including new scoreboards, seating, new turf, fitout out of change rooms, new canteens, new lights, upgrade water systems, gymnasiums, skate parks;
- Bike paths; and
- Purchase of equipment for local SES. Please note you must provide supporting documentation to show that you will be matching the grant amount dollar-for-dollar with other funding or in-kind
More information about the Stronger Community Grants Programme is available here
You can also contact my office with queries on 42972285 or email firstname.lastname@example.org